Do the IceWings Still Have Animus Magic???
Disclaimer: I do NOT own WoF. I cannot confirm any of my theories without Tui T Sutherland confirming it herself.
So, we al know the IceWings lost their animus magic when Prince Arctic ran off with Foeslayer.
Or did they?
Arctic had a cousin named, Snowfox. (I know this for sure.)
So Snowfox challenged Dimond for the throne and won.
And eventually, Snowfox's decedents had Queen Snowfall.
Now listen up.
So if one animus IceWing parent can have an animus hybrid, then the animus hybrid's sister's descendants can have an animus, why can't another queen animus IceWing parent have a prince IceWing animus, then the prince IceWing animus's cousin's descendants have an animus?
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Sooooooo, my theory is, that the IceWings still have animus magic, it's just none of their dragonets have been born with it yet. Or there is a IceWing with animus magic, but is keeping it a secret. (Mink? Crystal? Tundra? Icicle?)
Story:
(Disclaimer: I do NOT own WoF. I cannot confirm that Mink is an animus for sure.)
Mink is hiding in her room, crying.
She doesn't like keeping this secret, but she knows she has to.
She is an animus.
I thought Snowfall said there were all gone for the IceWings! But then that walrus happened!
Story inside the story:
Mink was flying after a walrus flapping around in the water.
It finally splashed underwater, staying there.
"AAARRRGG!" Mink cried. "Come and back and jump into my talons and DIE walrus!"
Suddenly, the walrus leaped out of the water right into Mink claws, then dies.
Mink gapes in amazement.
I'm an animus.
Back to the other story:
Mink dries her tears and sits up straight.
I'll be fine. I just have to be brave.
The end.
Well, what do you think?
Do the IceWings still have animus magic?
Or is this article a buncha lies?
Sry this article was short.
I always love suggestions for new articles!
May you have the power of Wings of Fire!
-Rose
Good one! How bout you write one about the BeetleWings maybe relating to the RainWings? Just a suggestion!
ReplyDelete